Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Lucky Girl


Hi all,

Well the craft room project is nearly done ... just some handles on drawers to go.

I am so very lucky as you can see from the photo...


I am also lucky I had paid the deposit for the room before the roof replacement reared it's ugly head! 

My hubby is such an amazing guy. He put all the cupboards together himself, put the cupboards on the wall, levelled it all and will put all the handles on the moment he can. Once he starts on a project there is no stopping him.

As I type the roofing guys are making a racket above me. It's looking good, real good. They should be finished by Thursday arvo, then I will post before and after pictures.

Hope all is well with everyone, I'm off to another room for some quiet!

Lisa 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Lisa - awesome - what fun you are going to have organising and adding your personal touches. Totally amazed:-)

    ReplyDelete