Yikes, I've been off line for a while. When I actually had some time to blog last week blogger would not let me in for three whole days!! Argh!!
Anyway, on to much happier things ..... I have been honored with the Versatile Blogger award by Paula from pvcreations2010. You absolutely must go visit her blog. She has some really great projects. Thank you so much Paula! The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are to tell 7 things about yourself and honor 15 bloggers with the award. Well here are 7 things about me.
- I grew up in Canberra but now live in Perth, Western Australia
- I am not one of those women who received the ability to perform the "wifely arts" - I am a poor cook and cleaner. I do not sew or knit. Luckily my husband knew this all prior to the wedding so he did not have his hopes too high.
- I miss my old job, but I am now so busy I wonder how I ever had time to go to work.
- I enjoy reading... My kindle is the best present I ever got (and the worst present ever as I now read too too much).
- I have two earrings in one ear and one earring in the other ... spent my early years trying to be different.
- I prefer music of the 70s and 80s ... ABBA, Neil Diamond etc
- I love the fact that there are no rules with craft - you can do everything in your own 'style' and be happy.