Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wedding Invitations


Hi all,


I have been fortunate recently to have a few wedding invitation jobs come my way. I made the silver invitation for the client then decided to make myself a couple of prototypes to show next time I do a wedding expo ... names and dates changed to protect the client.


Yet again the client chose the idea from the Cristina Re Wedding book. It is a very lovely wedding invitation ideas book with lots of very classy examples.


I have one more lot of invitations to do in the next week and then I have a little bit of time on my hands before the next job.
Actual copy of invitation

Variation for show
I am actually very excited about tomorrow's blog entry. As I mentioned before I am going to challenge myself to use all my cricut cartridges in 2012. I have already completed challenge No. 1 and I really think this idea is going to work ... I'll look back at the end of the year and see if I really stuck to it!

See you then,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment