Thursday, November 17, 2011

Having "crafter's block"



Hi all,


Yes, it seems that I am suffering the paper crafting equivalent of writer's block ... I am just not inspired right now.... and it's not good. Christmas is coming and and I have lots of other non-Christmas projects I need to do too. 


I have searched other blogs for inspiration but unfortunately most of you are from the US and have been making things for Halloween and Thanksgiving - Halloween is not generally celebrated in Australia and Thanksgiving is a US holiday only, so not so much with help from the "internets". 


Sigh ....


Hope to be back with lots of crafty things to show soon,


Lisa





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year - hope Santa brings your mojo back
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete