Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Wedding


Hi all,

So, going back over the last couple of weeks I will start at the beginning ... the wedding.

We all had a great time. Hubby was the best man, J was the flower girl, and I made all the paper stuff. We had such a lovely day and the function place - Peel Manor House - was wonderful. It all looked so gorgeous and the day flowed really smoothly ... and Miss J danced until 10pm (she was having an absolute ball so we let her stay up just this once) 

Here are a couple of photos of J and the tables all set out. I made heaps of butterflies to decorate the tables, but they decided to only put three on each table and lots of silver heart sprinkles, which did look nice.




I am quite impressed by how it all turned out. One thing I did find out and learn from was that the white butterflies on the acetate name cards do not show up as much on a white tablecloth. 


Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment