Monday, April 18, 2011

The Wedding Part 2

Hi all,


Well, as with lots of weddings involving two Navy people - the wedding date had to be changed (our wedding had the same problem).


So I made "Save a different date"s. 








I made them 10.5cm wide and  10cm high. I used Stampin' Up! paper, Christina Re patterned paper and a butterfly punch from my stash. Excuse the fact that the patterned paper is not sitting exactly right on the backing - this one was one of the rejects. I am soooo very pedantic when it comes to placing everything on just right (or as best I can).




Oh no .......


Just to add entertainment to my day - I just realised I made the name place/thankyou card combos slightly incorrectly ... drat!! On the lucky side I can use the mistakes as some of my swaps for the National Stampin' Up! convention in mid May. On the down side I have to start again and do another 60 from scratch, and I'm waiting for a shipment of the blue paper - please come today Mr. Postman I have to have these finished by Thursday!


See ya,


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is so nice. Love the colors. Yeah, the military can be a pain when it comes to dates. It must be so frustrating to have to rescedule their own wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I'm so enjoying all of your work. Please drop by my blog and you'll find an award waiting for you.

    www.pvcreations2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete